Seeking help for linkage to medication for opioid use disorder? Or looking for support and resources if you are taking MOUD?
Recovery can be tough. We get it because at Voices of Hope our services are provided by people in recovery. We are here for you no matter where you are on your journey. We have taken medication to support our recovery and can help!
- connect you to a treatment provider to begin taking medication to support your recovery
- help reduce barriers to staying on medication such as:
- finding recovery housing, food assistance and health care
- finding transportation to your appointment
- connecting you with a group that will support you in your chosen path to recovery
“The one on one sessions I receive with my recovery coach has been a tremendous asset to my recovery. Working with my coach every week has helped me substantially. Atmosphere is very professional and well run. It makes me feel a very calming and positive vibe and energy. No judgement. The staff treats me great and very respectful – them of me and I of them.” Larry